Sunday 9 March 2014

{ Moody Moodboard } A Midsummer Dream

Images from Pinterest, Edited by me

Hi guys, sorry about my slow updates lately, I have been immersed in endless lunches and dinners with family and friends, and I think I am lucky enough to have them around to top off a great summer time to make the memories even more special. 

Now, back to the topic, summer, where should I start. Summer, I adore summer, that golden haze in a squint with salty air and olive tan. That sizzling sand stalk you everywhere, that bubbly sound in the champagne glass and that persistent ocean try to pull you into its arms and so on. It's like you can celebrate anything in this season. I just can't love summer enough because it guarantee me so many great times. And sadly I couldn't help noticing the day is slightly shorter, and the evening is slightly colder, apparently, summer is preparing to withdraw its magic. So here's a few pieces of the beachy summer vibe that inspired me and I hope you like it. Oh, if you live on the other side of world, that's even better, your good time is just about to start. 


Enjoy rest of the Summer, guys!!

xxx Aka

No comments:

Post a Comment