Sunday 23 March 2014

{ MIxtape } Chill Out Monday


Hello guys, How's your weekend? I know I have been quiet for last couple days since my last post and I didn't meant to! I've just been really busy with Andrew and family, and that made me so hard to put away weekend mood and work.

Anyways, I picked some uplifting songs for you if you would love to have some old school songs to be around. Some of them are very old but I always have a thing to listen to old songs in the mornings. They are just so magical to me. I also linked every songs to the youtube to save you some time, just simply click on the song names. Enjoy!

1. You and me song- The Wannadies
2. There she goes- The La's
3. Two Princes- Spin Doctors
4. Shine- Laura Izibor
5. Ohh La La- The faces
6. Mr. Sandman- The Cordettes
7. I Will- Holly Palmer
8. I Got You- Jack Johnson
9. Lovely Day- Bill Withers

Have a good week guys!


xxx Aka

p.s. I forgot to save the original psd file and I cut the girl image out without a mouse and image size is a bit too small...Mind the detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment