Monday 3 March 2014

{ Little Talk } Pain

Photo found Flickr, edited by me.

How's your weekend guys? Just like I mentioned before I went for a 30k ride last Sunday and I took so much muscle pain as souvenir!!! This unpleasant feeling also inspires me to post about "pain" today.

There are so many different kinds of pain around. Some hurt you, some changes you and made you a different/better person. It can be really petty and trivial and still made you rather hang yourself, like my big fat curly hair in traditional Asian eyes while I was a kid. It can be very heavy and tragic but you learnt so much about it and appreciate what you already have in life. Pain normally also comes along with un-acceptance which we human always dream for. but I leant to accept it. I always try to keep this in mind:" Without pain, there's nothing comparative happiness." And I want to taste this world, and I want to experience as much as I can, so I open my arms to it, with a shout ( with a smile would be a lie because I still hate the pain) and maybe I did swear a little bit.
But I am really proud of myself this morning when I woke up, then I sang the "happy" of Pharrell Williams with my moves. I feel like I am on the top of the world. That's the pain we want to embrace and that's the sensation we need.

I said that to myself in the gym today when I couldn't move my arms anymore. Also, todays is the Academy Award, Dallas Buyers Club is another good example about pain. It's not just as simple as no pain no gain. We have all kind of strength to do anything, it's more about commitment and determination. I still have a lot to learn but I will keep it in mind. Matthew Mcconaughey and Jared Leto have shared such inspiring story and mental strength and I believe that they definitely deserve to win.

Hope you all fight your pain with an awesome attitude


xxx Aka


p.s: Original photo from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment