Friday 28 February 2014

{ Freebie } I bloody love Fridays Print!


TGIF!! TGIF!! TGIF!! I just love Fridays so much, it is not like I have a miserable week but I get to have an excuse to do nothing, and of course, I can spend more time with Andrew. Friday always make me feel like something worthwhile is about to begin somewhere, so no matter how tired or irritated I am, I always got this mantra: It's Friday, it's Friday, it Friday...Nothing can beat me today. No one can ruin my Friday. Creepy, I know. hahah.

Anyways,  Maybe some of you do exactly same just like my silly mantra, I still want to share you some thing made from my heart. (or my mantra) I made this print for you who wants to look at something cheering rather than staring at the clock every 5 minutes. Remember, nothing can beat you today and no one can ruin your Friday. TGIF!!!

Hope you have a great Friday and even better weekend!! Oh, also, happy Mardi Gras, Sydney!!!


xx Aka

No comments:

Post a Comment